Saturday, April 25, 2009

Melting Moments


I usually only make these at Christmas time but Friday was the last day of my first work-term at Service Canada so I decided that I would make something as a thank you to all of the people that I will miss there and those that have helped me throughout my work-term.

Ingredients

3/4 cup of Butter cut into chunks
1/3 cup Packed Brown Sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup Flour
1 cup Pecans

 Pecans crushed into little pieces with 

Yummy dough
All ready for the oven

Yummy cookies out of the oven.
They are called melting moments because they literally melt in your mouth ...yum :) sadly there are no more of these in my house until December.

*Note* This recipe can be doubled as I doubled it this time when I made it and it turned out just as good when I make one batch at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?